Expand Your Mind
Your mind is a powerful force. The results you produce in today’s fast-changing world are directly related to how well you use your mind.
Fast-Paced and Interactive
In this fast-paced and interactive program, Robert Ian will astound you with mind-boggling magic and illusion as he passionately discusses how you can break mental barriers and achieve immediate performance breakthroughs.
After Experiencing This Program
You’ll be able to:
- Think, plan and solve problems more effectively.
- Motivate yourself and others with goal-directed action.
- Rapidly develop your teamwork, leadership and communication skills.
- Relax and move forward with confidence.
The “impossible” is achievable. Goals are useless, unless you translate them into action.. Ordinary people are capable of doing extraordinary things. Winners are losers who got up and gave it just one more try. The key to managing change is clear communication. The secret to long-term success isn’t magic, it’s preparation.
Robert combines magic and illusion with a dynamic message on the power of the mind that will get you thinking in new ways about work, life and success.
In addition to the keynote address, a separate breakout session is available for Expanding the Power of Your Mind™. Expanded breakouts offer additional levels of interactivity including Q&A, group involvement and a deeper understanding of key discussion points.
Book Expanding the Power of Your Mind™ with a second topic (Hypnosis and the Magic of Your Mind™, The Magic of Tomorrow™ or Identify, Master and Conquer Change™) for a double-length (combination) program (1.5 hrs to 2.5 hrs). Combination programs deliver a one-two punch of entertainment and motivation creating a dynamic synergy that will please even the most seasoned conference attendee.
Keynotes can be 3/4 message and 1/4 entertainment. Luncheons: 1/2 message, 1/2 entertainment. After dinner: 1/4 message, 3/4 entertainment. You decide based on the structure for your event.
- 45-75 minutes in length.
- Magic and motivation.
- Ideal for keynotes, breakouts, general sessions, luncheons and after dinner.
- Keynote message can be extended into follow-up breakout session.
- Can be easily combined with Robert’s other presentations (combination programs) to create double length (up to half day) events.
- Can be customized with information about your organization and event.
- Customized topics can include your theme, sales message, recognition of award recipients or a dramatic call to action.
- Ideal for any size audience.